BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 8, 2010

I MADE IT

I made it to Uganda. About three days later, my plane on our way from Amsterdam ran into problems (the left engine was going out..not good) so we had to turn around. Bad but good too,I was able to spend the night in amsterdam and go downtown. ANWAY,I made it. IT is beautiful here!! I can describe this place but I could never do it justice. It is beautiful, so green with red dirt! geckos are everywhere and i have already been proposed to, ate a chipatti, almost got ran over by a boda boda, and had my butt squeezed by an older man. The children are absolutely cute and beautiful, they just smile and wave to you and call you mzungu, "white person". It poured today and i got drenched cause i didn't bring an umbrella. Okay more to come next time!

0 comments: